KETTLER AXOS CYCLE R
- Informative computer provides the following work out data: Speed, RPM, Distance, Time, Energy Consumption, and Pulse Rate.
- The programmable training computer provides 12 programs including heart rate controlled programming.
- LCD computer display provides high resolution and easy to read digital and graphical data.
- Computer programming includes Heart Rate Control programs that automatically adjust resistance levels in order to achieve and maintain one’s target heart rate training zone.
- Computer display includes graphic dot matrix showing program hill profiles.
- Heart rate can be measured in three ways: Telemetric hand grips, optional infrared earlobe clip sensor or by the optional Cardio Pulse Set with wireless heart rate chest strap transmitter and receiver.
- The computer includes a recovery feature which provides a grading cardio indexed 1 to 6 helping to track improvement.
- Friction-less, motorized magnetic brake system provides an extensive range of smooth magnetic resistance to yield challenging workouts and outstanding performance.
- The variable resistance levels are indexed from 1 to 16 providing enough range to challenge beginners through world class athletes.
- Equipped with two sets of handlebars. The console handlebars aid in getting in and out of the seat and the seat handlebars aid in higher intensity workouts as well as for sensing heart rate via the telemetric hand grips.
- Thick padded seat bottom and contoured seat back with lumbar support provide maximum comfort.
- The seat adjusts along the sloping support frame to accommodate people with either long or short legs.
- The pedals are weighted to help keep upright to more easily mount one’s foot and include foot straps to aid in keeping proper position as well as lifting on the upstroke.
- Sturdy, powder coated, high carbon steel frame with built-in floor levelers adapt to uneven floor and a Q-factor of 10 inches for comfort and stability.
- 20 lbs. Flywheel is designed to provide smooth performance.
- A Poly-V-Drive belt is used in the drive system eliminating chain noise proving ultra quiet operation with no lubrication required.
- Sealed ball bearings are utilized to yield smooth performance and maintenance-free operation.
- Weight Capacity: 285 lbs
- Setup Dimensions: 65 x 26 x 40 inches
- Setup Weight: 109 lbs