- SPIRIT XE395
Product Features & Specifications
The XE395 is our top of the line traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 and XE295 plus Incline ramp and remote Incline adjustment features. This model is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback and maximum workout variety.
The XE395 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road.
- A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen
HEART RATE % PROFILE
- Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
MUSCLE ACTIVATION PROFILE
- It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our elliptical trainers, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
MP3 AUDIO JACK & SPEAKERS
- We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
- To help fight boredom during your workout, we designed handgrips that would allow multiple hand positions. By holding onto different parts of the grip, different muscle groups will be activated during your workout.
- The adjustment controls are built directly into the dual action arms. You can adjust the resistance without ever moving your hands from the handlebars.
- The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. We minimized the distance between our pedals to two inches. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
- Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- Our foot pedal has three different adjustment angles. Simply pull the handle on the back of the foot pedal and adjust from zero to five to ten degrees. This will allow you to find the most comfortable position for your gait pattern.
- There are 20 levels of incline. This feature allows you to change muscle emphasis at different angles. This can be controlled with up or down keys on the left swing arm.
- 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Spirit Fit App
- 20 Levels, Power
- 20 Levels
- Resistance & Incline
- 30 lbs., Steel
- Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- 76 X 29 X 64 in
- 216 lbs.
MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT
- 400 lbs.
- This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and incline, not the computer.
- Two people can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance and incline will be for each segment of the program.
HEART RATE (2x)
- Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- 10 Years
- 1 Year