- SPIRIT XG400
Product Features & Specifications
The combination of our Direct Drive System along with balancing the precise weight of our pedal arms, dual-action handlebars, foot pedal angle, and stride length, offers the perfect formula to assure the smoothest workout motion. This motion creates what we call the “floating” effect. Once you reach a certain RPM, you start to “float” and feel the smoothest possible motion. Once you try a Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainer, we are confident that you will agree it is the smoothest piece of fitness equipment to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The XG400 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road.
- A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen
HEART RATE % PROFILE
- Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
MUSCLE ACTIVATION PROFILE
- It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our e•Glide Trainers, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
MP3 AUDIO JACK & SPEAKERS
- We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
DIRECT DRIVE SYSTEM
- Our exclusive patent-pending Direct Drive System offers the smoothest possible motion on the market. The flywheel mounts on the same drive axle as the cranks and is directly driven by the pedals through our patented transmission system. This allows the inertia of the flywheel to constantly be connected to the pedals, which provides the smoothest feel possible in both forward and reverse pedaling directions.
- Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainers have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. To increase the comfort more, the pedals are also padded.
- Dual rollers that ride on aluminum covered rails create a fluid and quiet experience.
- There is a conveniently mounted brake that can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.
- 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Spirit Fit App
- 20 Levels
- 30 lbs., Steel
- Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- 70 X 23 X 30 in
- 207 lbs.
MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT
- 400 lbs.
- This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- Two people can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance level will be for each segment of the program.
HEART RATE (2x)
- Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- 10 Years
- 1 Year