Product Features & Specifications
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness semi-recumbent bikes. Easy adjustments, bright LCD screens, a cooling fan, and mesh back seats are standard on all models.
- All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Typically in any industry, frame construction quality increases as the price point increases. Not so with XBR series. The XBR25 frame is as durable as the other two models.
- The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
- There is a cable activated lever located on the left side of the seat that allows you to adjust the seat location while seated.
- 2⁰ of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- 20 Levels, Electronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake
- 8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- 20 lbs., Steel
- High density foam with Mesh Backrest
- Lever for Fore/Aft Seat
- 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- 57 X 30 X 50 in
- 132 lbs.
MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT
- 350 lbs.
- The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. The Heart Rate program default setting is 60% of your projected maximum heart rate. The 60-80% range is conducive for fat loss goals.
- 5 Years
- 1 Year