- SPIRIT XT285
Product Features & Specifications
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The XT285 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road
- A 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
Remote Adjustment Keys
- The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers
- Plug your MP3 player or Smart phone into this jack for music broadcasting.
- The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
- 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
Quick Speed & Incline Keys
- Spirit Fit App
- .5 to 10 mph
- 12 Levels
- 3.0 hp
- 1″ Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- 20″ X 60″ , 1 ply (1.6mm thick)
- 2.5″/2.0″ (Crowned)
- 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- 80.3 X 34.5 X 57.5 in
- 236 lbs.
Maximum User Weight
- 350 lbs.
- 10 Years
- 1 Year