- SPIRIT XT385
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
The XT385 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road.
- A 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
HEART RATE % PROFILE
- Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
MP3 AUDIO JACK & SPEAKERS
- Plug your MP3 player or Smart phone into this jack for music broadcasting.
REMOTE ADJUSTMENT KEYS
- The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
- This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
- 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
QUICK SPEED & INCLINE KEYS
- Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Spirit Fit App
- .5 to 12 mph
- 15 Levels
- 3.5 hp
- 1″ Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- 22″ x 60″, 2 ply (2.5mm)
- 2.5″ / 2.5″ (Crowned)
- 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- 79.9 X 34.8 X 56.9 in
- 265 lbs.
MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT
- 375 lbs.
- This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of speed back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum speed level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum speed level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- This program has a gradual progression of speed up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- Two people can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the speed and incline will be for each segment of the program.
HEART RATE (2x)
- Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the incline level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- 10 Years
- 1 Year